Democracy Digest Volume 76.1
37th Anniversary of the Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy
Regional Meeting of the Coalition on Political Assassinations
Los Angeles, California, June 4-5, 2005
(Parts 1-5 of 10)
1) Introduction & discussion of the Martin Luther King Records Act & other topics by John Judge. 2 hours, 13 minutes.
2) John Hankey on Gary Webb's "suicide". 55 minutes.
3) John Hankey on JFK's & JFK Jr.'s deaths. 1 hour, 7 minutes.
4) Paul Schrade on Robert F. Kennedy's life and work. 1 hour, 23 minutes.
5) Lawrence Teeter, attorney for Sirhan Sirhan, on the effort to preserve the Ambassador Hotel & to reopen the RFK Case. 1 hour, 21 minutes.